The Agency Calendar section appears on your AgencyCentral home page.
View details and other options
Add a new item
- Click on the title of the news item and
it will be displayed in a detail window
- From this window, you can
- Click on the Add new event link to display the New Item window
- In the Title field, type a heading for the event. This will appear as a hyperlink in the
Agency Calendar listing on the AgencyCentral home page. This field is
- In the Begin field, type a date or click the
calendar icon to select a date. Select a time in the hour and minutes fields.
This field is required.
- If the event lasts longer than a day, select a date for the End field.
- Type text in the Description and Location fields, if applicable.
- If the event is a recurring event, specify how often it occurs in the Recurrence section.
- If you would like to create a Meeting Workspace site for this meeting, select Workspace.
TIP: Creating a Meeting Workspace
site gives you a new subsite under the current site with a specialized set of lists for managing your meeting. For more information, see About Meeting Workspace Sites
- Click on the Attach File button to attach a file to your item. This is especially useful for
meeting agendas, registration forms and confirmation notices that pertain to the event.
- Click on the Save and Close button to complete the entry.